Go to .
Click on if you want an activity similar to the one you have in focus (this is the easiest way to do it if you have redundant data like the same name or start date).
Else click on
Enter information in the relevant fields.
- No.: is filled in by the system.
- Activity: Enter the name of the activity.
- Activity Group: Choose the group this activity belongs to.
- Start Date: Choose the activity's first day via the calendar.
- End Date: Choose the activity's last day via the calendar.
- Info Date: is usually left empty. Can be used for scheduling information meetings or the like.
- Flexible: Usually left blank. If ticked it breaks the barrier set by 'Max. Particip.'
- Min. Particip.: Does not block anything. Used for stating the least amount of participants in order to go through with the activity.
- Max. Particip.: Blocks any registration over this amount. State how many participants you want when the activity is full. Registrations over this amount is automatically moved to the waiting list.
- Price: Set the total price for the activity. This amount is automatically brought forward to the participants invoice.
- Remark: Here you can put in comments regarding this specific activity. Does not show up anywhere else.
- Schedule: Is filled in by the system according to the timeslots you register later.
- Web Enabled: Makes the activity visible on your online booking and on your timetable (if applicable).
- Age flexible: Leave blank. If ticked it breaks the minimum/maximum age stated either below or in the corresponding group.
- Min. age: Usually left blank as this is set via the group. If filled in it overrides the group settings and sets the minimum age for participants in this particular activity.
- Max. age: Usually left blank as this is set via the group. If filled in it overrides the group settings and sets the maximum age for participants in this particular activity.
Click (or if you do not want to register it anyway).
Now you want to asign timeslots, area and instructor to this course.
1) Assign timeslots
A pop-up opens
Here you choose 'Day' if you want the activity to run everyday between the start date and end date.
In the example we click on 'Week' in order to make a weekly schedule.
A new window is shown
The first field indicates if the activity runs every week ('1'), every other week ('2') and so on.
The start time for the lesson is filled in (24-hour format exactly as shown unless stated otherwise!) and the same for the end time.
'On days' (shown 'Friday' in the above example) you choose one or more days a week where you want the class to be repeatet.
Click , you get a confirmation, close the window by clicking on
Go back to KeepTrack where the timeslots show up in the lower frame.
2) Assign area(s)
Click on in the left menu and then on
Choose the relevant area and click . Click 'OK' to close the window.
Note: You can add more than one area if you need to!
3) Assign instructor(s)
Click on and then on
Choose the 'Instructor' and the 'Instructor Type' and click on . Click 'OK' to close the window.
Note: You can add more than one instructor if you need to!
You are all set!