In the Star Tracker you have a visual schedule with daily overview for individual facilities
- Login to your Star Tracker
- Choose a facility and click 'Submit'
- Open the menu and go to 'Schedule'
- Choose a date (optional)
What is shown?
All activities with 'Timetable' checked will be visible
This information is shown
- One facility
- All areas
- One day
- The schedule per area
- Lessons with the following details
- Activity number and name
- Instructor first name and initials
- Number of registered participants
- Number of available slots
- Group color
On hover you see all details for the lesson
- The lesson color is based on the color you have set under 'Group'
- If no color is set the lesson will be gray
To show a different facility please go to the menu, choose 'Attendance' and start over