Via you can send out invoices or reminders.
- Choose the interval from 'Due date' as shown (the 'To due date' should be at least as far back as your standard grace days to avoid reminding customers who have not yet past the due date)
- (It is possible to use 'Registration date' instead but unless you have very specific reasons for this, like sending out batch invoices, we recommend using due date instead.)
- Note: The field 'Payment due (days)' is inactive. It will eventually be removed.
- Choose the attachment
- 'No attachment' = No PDF file
- 'Invoice with attachment' = PDF file with invoice and additional info pages
- 'Invoice without attachment' = PDF file with invoice but without additional info pages
- 'Invoice Reminder without attachment' = PDF file with reminder but without additional info pages
- Change the subject and body text to your liking (it will reset to the default on every new login)
- Click 'Show recipients' and review these before you send all the e-mails
The reminder/invoice due date will always be the due date set on the individual invoice. In order to change the due date you have to do this on the individual registration.