- Register the employee under 'Person' and tick 'Employee'. Now this person will show up as an instructor on courses and every employee related report, schedules and the like.
- Fill in 'Initials'.
- In 'Person' 'Qualifications' it is possible to enter what we call "HR-qualifications". These are only viewable and writable by user accounts with 'Admin' or 'HR' rights.
- In a new database you might not see the HR-qualifications you need. In that case you just make a list under 'Admin' 'Qualification' - Remember to set 'R/W Rights' to "Admin, HR".
- A few suggestions for the list:
- Employee handbook distributed
- Monthly salary
- Paid by the hour
- Salary comment
- Wage supplements, pension
- Internal training (you might want to specify on individual lines)
- External education
When you insert your HR qualifications you can set an Asterisk '*' in front of the name (see example in the image below). That way you can easily distinguish between HR and customer qualifications in your everyday work.